Experience the music, games, and artistry of the Celtic Nations (Scotland, Wales, Brittany, Ireland, and England) at the Sherwood Forest Faire Celtic Festival and Highland Games. The festival includes over 100 performances per day across 20 performance spaces, 110 merchant booths, Celtic bands, competitive Scottish heavy athletics (Caber Toss, Stone Put, Hammer Throw), Irish dancing, history lectures, a harpist circle, family clans, bagpipe competitions, hand-made arts and crafts, and eats and ales. Admission.
COPYRIGHT NOTICECopyright © 2010-2013, Cyndi Ferris and World Cultures Austin. All Rights Reserved.
BLOG | Recent Events and Resource Highlights
- Puerto Rican Folkloric Dance & Culture Center’s “Esperanza de la Herencia – May 19
- Bollywood Meets Borscht Belt | Dinner, Music and Dance | Sunday, May 19
- Day of Henna at Marigold-Gateway to India | Sat., May 18
- MAIFEST @ Austin Saengerrunde Halle and Scholz Garden | Sat., May 18
- Pflugerville Deutschen Pfest | May 17-19
- Austin Latino New Play Festival | May 16-18
BLOG | ARCHIVES
TAG CLOUDAfrica Argentina Asia Australia Australia and Oceania Bangladesh Brazil Canada Chile China Cuba Cultural Events Czech Republic Ecuador England Europe Festivals France Germany Greece India Ireland Italy Japan Korea Latin America and The Caribbean Mexico Middle East North America Norway Oceania Pakistan Peru Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Russia Scandinavia Scotland Spain Turkey United States Wales World Cultures Texas World Fusion