The George Washington Carver Museum & Cultural Center is dedicated to African-American historical and cultural materials. The museum includes four galleries, a conference room, classroom, darkroom, dance studio, 134-seat theatre, genealogy center, and educational programs. Permanent exhibits include the Juneteenth Gallery, Families Gallery, and The Children’s Gallery.
COPYRIGHT NOTICECopyright © 2010-2013, Cyndi Ferris and World Cultures Austin. All Rights Reserved.
BLOG | Recent Events and Resource Highlights
- Puerto Rican Folkloric Dance & Culture Center’s “Esperanza de la Herencia – May 19
- Bollywood Meets Borscht Belt | Dinner, Music and Dance | Sunday, May 19
- Day of Henna at Marigold-Gateway to India | Sat., May 18
- MAIFEST @ Austin Saengerrunde Halle and Scholz Garden | Sat., May 18
- Pflugerville Deutschen Pfest | May 17-19
- Austin Latino New Play Festival | May 16-18
BLOG | ARCHIVES
TAG CLOUDAfrica Argentina Asia Australia Australia and Oceania Bangladesh Brazil Canada Chile China Cuba Cultural Events Czech Republic Ecuador England Europe Festivals France Germany Greece India Ireland Italy Japan Korea Latin America and The Caribbean Mexico Middle East North America Norway Oceania Pakistan Peru Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Russia Scandinavia Scotland Spain Turkey United States Wales World Cultures Texas World Fusion